|In 1872 a porcelain factory was founded by
Ferkl and Hahn brothers in Horni Chodov, known as
Ferkl and Hahn, Ferkl and Hahn porcelain factory since 1883 and as a quite
large factory producing good quality table and utility brand porcelain “H&J“.
The factory was closed in 1950s.
Literature: Jiří Chládek, Ilona Nová - Porcelán kolem nás / Porcelain around us
A.Braunová, 1985 - Kouzlo keramiky a porcelánu / Magic ceramics and porcelain
Mgr. Ivana Sarkányová, 2003 - Chodov objektivem času
Vladimír Vlasák, 1994 - Dějiny Chodova
To continue the tradition of “H&J“ porcelain factory in Horni Chodov, Queens Crown, a family-owned porcelain company, restarted porcelain production in new established facilities at the end of the 20s century. Queens Crown manufactures high-quality light utility porcelain, which also reflects the original tradition. The factory is focused not only on challenging retail production of historical shape replicas, which are offered in large range of original table accessories, but also its own art-design porcelain.
357 35 Chodov
Czech Republic, EU
Phone:+420 352 667 430
Mobil : +420 608 326 632
Fax: +420 352 667 430